If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence reach out for help today.
a helping hand.
Victims Served in 2023
Victims Served in 2022
Helpline Calls Answered in 2023
Types of Abuse
Albuquerque Family Advocacy Center
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners)
- Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico
- DVRC Safe Cards
- Survivor Support Groups
- CU SAFE - Survivor Alliance for Financial Empowerment
- New Mexico Legal Aid
- Para los Ninos
Interested in helping
victims of domestic violence?
IF SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP:
- Don’t gossip
- Believe their story
- Tell the Victim that they Do Not Deserve Abuse
- Know your Local Resources
- Encourage the Victim to contact DVRC for Help
Victims of Relationship Violence and Sexual Assault are left in trauma. Fear (for themselves, their children, other family members, etc.) can convince a victim that they have no options. By offering support and understanding, you might save a life.