If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence reach out for help today.
How many victims
does DVRC help?
Victims Assisted through August 2022
Experts on staff
Types of Abuse
Albuquerque Family Advocacy Center
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners)
- Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico
- DVRC Safe Cards
- Survivor Support Groups
- CU SAFE - Survivor Alliance for Financial Empowerment
- New Mexico Legal Aid
- Para los Ninos
Interested in helping
victims of domestic violence?
IF SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP:
- Don’t gossip
- Believe their story
- Tell the Victim that they Do Not Deserve Abuse
- Know your Local Resources
- Encourage the Victim to contact DVRC for Help
Victims of Relationship Violence and Sexual Assault are left in trauma. Fear (for themselves, their children, other family members, etc.) can convince a victim that they have no options. By offering support and understanding, you might save a life.